Thursday, April 18, 2013

Linksoul Golf Shorts

Linksoul Golf Shorts Photos

Minnesota Section PGA Of America Fall Meeting Reports
In 2012, a "shorts policy" was presented to the Section Board of Directors and approved allowing, Cleaveland Golf, Srixon, Linksoul, Messiaen Mills, Maui Jim, Sun Mountain, Page & Tuttle, ...

Harry Potter vs. Voldemort Rap : Original Short










Exclusive! Harry Potter vs. Voldemort in an epic rap battle to determine who is the ultimate wizard! Indy Mogul features the Voldemort make-up effect in this Original Short test film.

'Build' episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0HYP9OMpmc&fmt=6

Download the MP3: http://indymogul.com/wizardrap

http://www.IndyMogul.com

Lyrics:
Voldemort #1:
I'm the darkest dark wizard in all of history,
I'll slay your ass out like Cedric Diggory.
With a wave of my finger Ill put you on the floor
You's a punk ass little kid without Dumbeldore,
I'm the best wizard rapper you ever will see,
you're a peewee witch midget with a dead mommy.
I've got multiple souls and can raise the dead
If you think you can win then you've been sorely misled

Harry #1
You's a big bald fairy, you think I'm scared of you
I smoked basilisk and I'll smoke you too.
I got witches in class I got witches in the halls
If you look under my cloak, you'll see my Hagrid size balls.
I win at wizard duels, I win at wizard chess,
Got platinum coated DUBS on my Hogwart's Express
You can't touch me son, I drive magic cars
I dish out big hurt you just pass out little scars!

Voldemort #2
Poor little Harry, you're such darling lad.
Do you miss you uncle? Your Mom? Your Dad?
Oh that's right I killed em, you're little owl too.
All your friends are next, I'll cut right through your crew.
You look like Marcy from Peanuts and your wand is tiny
Is that why you couldn't close the deal with Hermoine?
My boyz are called death eaters, they're black magic studs
They'll make you disappear, they don't care for mudbloods
You can never find me, it's like trying to catch smoke
You hide from me with your punk ass cloak.
You think your invisible, but I can see through that!
I'll run up with my wand and go RATA TAT TAT

Harry #2
Say it don't spray it your breath smells like a grave
Your teeth look like tombstones and your nose is concave
Your head looks like a golf ball your face looks like a lizard
Here's the toll free number for the hair club for wizards
The toughest gang around is Gryffindor crew,
wizards drive by's is what we do
When dementors try to ice me I step right up and own em
I crack a butter beer and say "Expecto Patronum"!

Song written by Mark Douglas & Erik Beck
Performed by Mark Douglas
Beats by: http://www.myspace.com/jakechudnow


Read Content

No comments:

Post a Comment